Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Scrapbooking 2.0

I confess, I've never understood the appeal of scrapbooking, but I do know a lot of people enjoy it. Maybe it would make a good teen program teen program? After reading this article I'm thinking it could be a lot more edgy and interesting that I realized:

Serious Scrap: Enthusiasts come unglued when avant-garde page-maker fails to follow rules

"I, seriously, was like the Lindsay Lohan of scrapbooking," Contes said.

This young scrapbooker gets a lot of grief for using pictures of herself and other non-traditional approaches...I think it is more like she combines scrapbooking with blogging. An interesting read, for sure!

1 comment:

Librarianguish said...

Wow - I didn't know it was such a crime to showcase yourself and your emotions in your scrapbook...