- We would love to know about your assignments ahead of time.
- We appreciate when you make sure there are resources available before giving your students an assignment.
- Other teachers in your school (and in other schools) might be doing the same units that you are.
- There are lots of different book-leveling systems.
- We are happy to have your class visit, and your visit will be better if we know you are coming (and when and for what purpose).
- We need your help to promote our programs over the summer and during the school year.
- We'd love a copy of your summer reading list.
- The public library may have more freedom to buy materials that aren't approved by the school board.
- Many libraries offer teacher cards or school loan programs.
What would you add?